Automotive Locksmith ServiceAs your Auto Locksmith we are proud to offer you:
- Our locksmith techs are licensed, Insured & professional. They are trained to accommodate delicate emergencies involving crime victims, evictions and more.
- Fully Insured - California State locksmith license
- Highly advanced software and tool to ensure the protection of your car.
- Brand name reliable and trusted hardware.
- Locally owned and operated.
- Rated 5 Start by Local search engines directories.
If it’s an emergency to you, it’s an emergency to us!
Reach us by clicking the Mobile Device Call Now icon to the right or call at the number below the icon. Whenever and whatever emergency strikes we are always only one free phone call away.
- Auto lockout/ Auto opening / Door unlock - We know how it feels to lock your key in the car, everyone does it at one point. Our locksmith squad will be at your location immediately and unlock your car door or unlock the trunk.
- Lost Car keys - Key replacement-Key made - we cut and program car keys on the spot 7 days a week.
- Broken key removal : Key stuck in the ignition cylinder or the door cylinder.
- Ignition Repair / Ignition Replace: Ignition won't turn? Other issues with the switch? A professional auto locksmith tech will repair your ignition, releasing it from the ACC or any other position, Ignition replacement is also a service we offered to more than 99% of the vehicles in the US.
- Car door lock repair - Car door lock replace
- Transponder Key Programming / Chipped key Programming
- VAT system keys made (GM keys: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Oldsmobile and Pontiac. Not all models.)
- High Security Trunk unlock-Trunk release isn't working? No trunk access without a key? Making a new key is not the only option you have, we unlock BMW Trunks, unlock Mercedes trunk, Lexus, Newer Mustangs and more.
- Re key -Ignition or any cylinder rekey, car door, trunk, glove box and more.
- Remote programming - We will program your vehicle remote on the spot And more. Our service is fast and reliable; we are here to serve you.
Where Can I Replace My Key Fob?
Whenever you need your key fob replaced, you should call a locksmith offering auto lock services. Although you could call your dealer, there's no guarantee that they will provide an immediate solution, much so outside business hours. A locksmith can duplicate and program the fob so you can hit the road without hassle and without waiting.
Auto locksmiths like Wise Locksmith offer a complete service in replacing your keys and remotes. If you happen to lose them, Wise Locksmith is here to help anytime. Like what we always say, if it's an emergency to you, then it's also an emergency to us.
The cost of replacing a key fob varies, depending on the brand and model of the car. It could be anywhere between $20 and $400. You should never trust amateurs, even if they are cheaper. You may end up with more problems if you do not deal with a licensed and legitimate automotive locksmith.
What do you do if you lose your key fob?
If your key fob got lost or stolen, the first thing you have to do is call an auto locksmith. They will provide a new key fob and program it to your car. You also have the option to call your dealer if you are not in a hurry. Remember, though, that most dealers will not respond out of business hours, and it may take days for them to provide a new fob.
The locksmith will also provide a duplicate key for your car. Most of these services will not consume too much time, and many auto locksmiths are on-call 24/7.